To see the license information, select About software... item in the main context menu.
You need to enter your product key on each computer where the software is used. The trial version becomes activated when you enter the product key, so you don’t need to download and install the program again.
The activated version does not show a purchase reminder on the program startup. So if you do everything right, you should not see that reminder, and your license information appears in the About dialog box.
If you want to use the program on multiple machines at the same time, you need to buy the appropriate number of licenses.
When you purchase a Multiple User License, you will receive one product key for all users. With a large number of users, you can automate the activation process. To find out how to do this, please contact us after the purchase.
When you buy the Hot Virtual Keyboard software, you can use the version you bought for as long as you wish without any annual fees or subscriptions. You are eligible for all minor updates within this version at no cost.
You will get free Major updates for a period of thirty days from the date of purchase. All Minor version updates are free. For example, if you purchased a license for version 9, it will work with versions 9.1 and 9.2, but will not work with 10.0. You can upgrade to the next Major version at a reduced price.
See also: License Agreement
Follow these steps:
- Save the program settings from your old PC.
- Uninstall the software on your old PC.
- Install the software on your new PC.
- Enter your product key on the new PC, and restore the program settings.
See also: Find Product Key
Select Language Preferences item in the main context menu, and add new input language.
- Make sure to install the application to the Program Files folder. It's a security-related requirement for new operating systems.
- Maybe some of the application's components have not been installed. Please try reinstalling the application.